- The Ovex family pack contains 4 single tablet medicines for threadworms. A solitary portion of Ovex will execute threadworms, yet it may not obliterate their eggs, which can cause re-disease and furthermore contaminate others. Consequently it is firmly suggested that all individuals from the family (with the exception of pregnant and bosom taking care of ladies and kids under two) take these tablets and are treated simultaneously and that precautionary measures are taken to forestall re-disease.
- Reasonable for the treatment of threadworms (Enterobius vermicularis)
- Mebendazole 100 mg for every tablet
- 4 tablets for every pack
- Measurements: For oral organization. THE TREATMENT IS A SINGLE TABLET PER PERSON.
- Grown-ups and youngsters more than 2 years: Take one tablet in particular.
- The tablets are orange seasoned and might be bitten or gulped down.
- Smash tablet before providing for small kids.
- Not suggested in kids under 2 years.
- A solitary portion of this medication will slaughter threadworms. Be that as it may, it may not annihilate their eggs, which can cause re-contamination and furthermore taint others. It is in this way firmly suggested that all individuals from the family (aside from pregnant and bosom taking care of ladies and kids under two) are treated simultaneously and that safety measures are taken to forestall re-disease.
- In the event that manifestations proceed, tell your primary care physician.
- If there should be an occurrence of re-disease, a subsequent tablet can be taken following fourteen days.