- Potter’s Mucus Cough Pastilles Non-Drowsy 20 Pastilles
- Potter’s Mucus Cough Pastilles viably mitigate the manifestations of Catarrh, Coughs and Colds.
- These pastilles have expectorant properties which help to decongest aviation routes, assisting with mitigating a bodily fluid hack.
- Dynamic fixings: Menthol 0.813% w/w, Pumilio Pine Oil 0.604% v/w, Eucalyptus Oil 0.022% v/w, Other fixings: Sucrose*, Liquid Glucose*, Modified Starch (Tapioca, Maize), Thymol, Marshmallow Root Liquid Extract, Carmoisine (E122)*, Vegetable Oil, Carnauba Wax, Water, *See encased pamphlet for additional data.
Arrangement and Usage
- Peruse the encased pamphlet before taking this medication.
- Ask your PCP or drug specialist on the off chance that you need more data or guidance.
- Try not to take these pastilles
- In the event that you are adversely affected by any of the fixings.
- Prior to taking this medication, address your drug specialist or specialist
- On the off chance that you are pregnant or bosom taking care of.
- Suck one pastille gradually as required until it breaks down.
- Grown-ups, the Elderly and Children more than 12 years: Do not take in excess of 20 pastilles in 24 hours.
- Try not to surpass the expressed portion.
- Not suggested for youngsters under 12 years.
- You should contact your primary care physician if your side effects intensify or don’t improve.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of youngsters.