Product information for Care Acetone Household Solvent 50ml
Acetone 50ml has many uses including removing nail polish, It can also be used to remove dirt and residue from glasses and porcelain and can be used as a house hold solvent as well.
Store below 25 C.
Danger. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Keep away from sparks, open flames and hot surfaces – no smoking. If In Eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical advice and/or attention.
Store in a well ventilated place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking. Sparks can ignite the liquid.
Irritating to eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse out immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Please Note: Whilst Chemist Extra makes every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional.
*Disclaimer: Results and outcomes of this product may vary from individual to individual.