Care Clove Oil 10ml has a local anaesthetic and mild antiseptic effect and can be used to relieve toothache temporarily.
- Clove oil.
- Relieves toothache temporarily.
Care Clove Oil is a yellow liquid which has a strong smell of cloves and can be used on both adults and children.
Care Clove Oil Ingredients:
The active ingredient of Care Clove Oil 10ml is clove oil 100%. There are no other ingredients.
Apply a small amount to cotton wool and place on the affected tooth as required.
Use with care on children under 2 years old.
Apply Care Clove Oil only to the affected tooth.
- Do not use Care Clove Oil if you or your child have an allergy to Clove oil or eugenol.
- Do not use on surrounding gums.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you or your child have blood that does not clot easily.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you or you child are taking medicines to prevent blood clotting such as warfarin, as the anti-clotting effects could be increased by using Care Clove Oil.
- Do take clove oil during pregnancy unless your doctor has told you to do so.
- Avoid contact with the skin and gums.
- Repeated use may cause gum damage.
- See your dentist as as soon as possible.