No products in the basket.
Zirtek Allergy Tablets are non-sedating, antihistamine that are indicated for relief in different types of seasonal and perennial allergies. It provides prompt and effective relief from the symptoms of chronic idiopathic urticaria, hay fever, dust mite allergy, pet allergy and other allergies that may affect you throughout the year.
- Always read all product labels and instructions carefully before use.
- Do not use in case you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor in case symptoms don’t improve or they worsen despite taking this formulation.
- Talk to your doctor before use in case you are pregnant, lactating or undergoing any other treatment.
The tablets are indicated for use in the elderly, adults and children aged six years and above.
The standard dose for children between the age of six and twelve years is 5mg (half a tablet) twice daily and for adolescents and others, 10mg (one tablet) twice daily.
Always swallow the tablets along with water or any suitable beverage. Do not crush or chew them.
Each Zirtek AllergyTablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride as the active ingredient.
Excipients present include lactose-monohydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Opadry Y-1-7000, Lactose, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide (E 171), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (E 464) and Macrogol 400.