- Profoot Lambswool Insoles to give your feet additional glow and solace. They are perfect for use in shoes, boots, wellies and shoes. profoot ensured they give additional glow in the winter yet are cooling in sweltering climate.
- The unadulterated lambswool top is comfortable and agreeable, while the padding hostile to slip, latex base layer keeps the insole set up.
- In addition to the fact that they keep your feet warm profoot impregnated the latex with Ultra-Fresh* for included newness.
- Keeps feet warm and comfortable
- Keeps your feet cool in the late spring months
- Launderable and reusable
- Utilizing the rules, trim to measure with sharp scissors. Spot in footwear printed side down. The lines are implied as a guide in particular. profoot recommend cutting bigger than your shoe size at first, and afterward trim down to the right size.
- Profoot ensured Profoot’s Lambswool Insoles are machine washable at low temperatures however ensure you dry them on a level surface and don’t tumble dry.
- Try not to leave on radiators.