- Mycosan can help dispose of those humiliating, here and there difficult, stained and thickened nails. One in each four individuals in the UK experience the ill effects of a contagious nail.It is progressively perceived as a difficult that doesn’t recuperate consequently.
- Mycosan a compelling and quick treatment of contagious nails. Mycosan treatment of contagious nailsis created so that it appropriates a particular portion of the dynamic substances profound into the nail in the region where the organism must be dealt with adequately. Mycosan Fungal Nail Treatment forms a layer over the nail which ensures the nail against organisms. Along these lines, solid nails are ensured against parasites and the growth can be murdered.
- Treats and forestalls parasitic nail (onychomycosis)
- Easy to utilize, total course of treatment
- Makes a defensive obstruction to dodge spread of parasitic nail
- Clinically verified successful
- Appropriate for diabetics
- For use by grown-ups and kids 4 years+
- For treatment:Apply two times per day on influenced nails for a base time of about a month. When seven days cautiously grind down influenced region with going with nail documents.
- Protection treatment:Apply once per day to nails as it were. Close the cylinder cautiously after use.
- For outside utilize as it were.
- Try not to use on kids under 4 years of age. Mycosan must not be utilized in instances of known excessive touchiness to one of the fixings. Mycosan is for individual use on toenails and fingernails just and ought not be imparted to other people.
- Can be utilized by diabetics.
- Peruse guidance flyer included altogether before use.
- Keep at room temperature. Use before the expiry date imprinted on the base of the cylinder.
- At the point when treatment is finished discard the cylinder, handout, container and nail records likewise with any normal waste.