- Radian B Muscle Lotionis a multi-activity painkiller that soothes the side effects of strong and rheumatic a throbbing painfulness including fibrositis, sciatica, lumbago, hyper-extended tendons, wounds, muscle firmness, strains, tennis elbow and golf shoulder. The moisturizer is perfect for use on bigger excruciating territories.
- Sprinkle salve onto the palm of hand or apply to cotton fleece and smooth into influenced region.
- Apply again following 10-15 minutes if necessary.
- Rehash if fundamental, up to 3 times each day, diminishing to morning and nights when intense side effects die down.
- At the point when advantageous use after a hot shower.
- Wash hands completely after use.
- Try not to cover the skin following application.
- Dynamic Ingredients: Levomenthol 1.4% w/v, Racemic Camphor 0.6% w/v, Ammonium salicylate 1.0% w/v, Salicylic corrosive (as methyl and ethyl esters) 0.54% w/v.
- Different Ingredients: Industrial Methylated Spirit, Water, Glycerol, Citronella Oil and Ammonia.
- On the off chance that you unintentionally apply this medication to a huge region of skin and you feel unwell, or on the off chance that you swallow a few, see a specialist straight away. Take the pack with you.
- Try not to smoke or go close to exposed flares – danger of serious consumes. Try not to use on or close to painted or cleaned surfaces; close to open blazes or hot surfaces and in bound spaces. Keep away from inward breath. Texture (apparel, bedding, dressings and so forth.) that has been in contact with this item consumes all the more effectively and is a genuine fire peril. Washing garments and bedding may decrease item develop however not absolutely expel it.
- Try not to utilize Radian B Muscle Lotion:
- On kids under 12 years.
- On broken or bothered skin, face, eyes and touchy zones.
- In the event that you are susceptible to salicylates (for example ibuprofen), other non-steroidal calming medications, or any of the elements of this medication.
- In the event that you are taking warfarin without first counseling your primary care physician.
- On the off chance that you are pregnant or breastfeeding.