Radian B Pain Relief Spray provides symptomatic relief from muscular and rheumatic aches and pains including, fibrosis, sciatica, lumbago, sprained ligaments, bruises, muscle stiffness, strains, tennis elbow and golf shoulder.
It is easy to use especially for hard to reach areas or for areas which may be too painful to massage.
- Adults and children over 12:
- Prime the pump before use by pressing spray head several times.
- Spray onto the affected area, followed by a second application after 10-15 minutes, if required.
- Repeat, if necessary, up to 3 times a day, reducing to mornings and evenings when acute symptoms subside.
- When convenient, use after a warm bath.
- Do not cover the skin immediately after application.
- Do not use: On children under 12, on broken or irritated skin, face, eyes and sensitive areas, if you are sensitive to any ingredients of this medicine, if you are taking warfarin without first consulting your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Possible side effects:
May include dermatitis, eczema or allergic reactions such as skin rash, flushing or headache. If excessive irritation or any other unusual effect occurs, discontinue use and speak to your doctor. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Flammable product, do not use on or near painted or polished surfaces; near open flames or hot surfaces and in confined spaces.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use after expiry date on label. For external use only.
- If swallowed seek immediate medical attention.
Active ingredients w/v: Menthol 1.4%, Camphor 0.6%, Ammonium Salicylate 1.0%, Salicylate Acid (as Methyl and Ethyl Esters) 0.54%. Also contains: Industrial Methylated Spirit, Water, Glycerol, Citronella Oil and Ammonia.