- Use to purge and help forestall contamination:
- Cuts and touches
- Bug nibbles and stings
- Minor consumes and burns
- Shaving cuts
- As a disinfectant hand cream
- Rankles and bruises
- Dried out skin
- Nappy rash
- Spots and clogged pores
- Burn from the sun
Step by step instructions to utilize
- Continuously read the item data before use.
- With clean hands tenderly apply cream to the influenced zone.
- Try not to use on the eyes or ears.
- Utilize this medication just on your skin.
Perils and Cautions
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Don’t useif you are susceptible to any of the fixings. Cetostearyl liquor may cause neighborhood skin responses. Parahydroxybenzoates may cause unfavorably susceptible responses (conceivably deferred).
- Keep out of the span and sight of youngsters.
- This is a medication; Consult your primary care physician or drug specialist in the event that you have a hidden ailment, are taking some other medicine or corresponding treatment, or if side effects continue.
- Look for exhortation before utilizing on the off chance that you are bosom taking care of, pregnant, wanting to get pregnant, or experience the ill effects of hypersensitivities.
- Keep all prescriptions out of the scope of kids
Detailing of symptoms
- In the event that you get any side efffects, converse with your primary care physician, drug specialist or medical caretaker. This incorporates any conceivable reactions not recorded in this pamphlet. You can likewise report any symptoms straightforwardly by means of the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By revealing reactions you can help give more data on the wellbeing of this medication.
- Dynamic ingredients:Cetrimide 0.5% w/w and Chlorhexidine gluconate 0.1% w/w.
- Likewise contains:Cetostearyl Alcolhol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylhydroxybenzoate, Propylhydroxybenzoate, Perfume, Purified Water.