No products in the basket.
AVogel Echinaforce Drops
Echinaforce is a traditional herbal remedy used to relieve the symptoms of cold, flu and upper respiratory tract infections exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Echinaforce helps maintain the body’s resistance by supporting the immune system.
- Symptomatic relief of cold & flu
- Extract of fresh Echinacea purpurea
How to Use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: Take 15 drops (0.6 ml) in a little water two to three times daily.
Start taking this product at the first signs of cold.
Not for use in children under 12.
For oral use only.
1ml of Echinaforce drops is equivalent to 25 oral drops
Store below 25°C.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use of you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy (Asteraceae / Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
If symptoms worsen or persist after 10 days, consult your doctor.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
This product contains ethanol.
Harmful for people suffering from alcoholism. See leaflet for further information.
You must be at least 15 years old to purchase this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Suitable for adults, elderly and children over 12 years.
1 ml of oral liquid contains the tinctures of: Fresh Echinacea herb 860 mg (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:7.5-14.6) Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
Fresh Echinacea root 45 mg (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:7.1-12.5) Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
1 ml of Echinaforce drops is equivalent to 25 oral drops.