No products in the basket.
Numark Paracetamol 250mg/5ml Suspension
Effective relief form aches, pain and fever in children over 6 years.
Numark Paracetamol Suspension 250mg/5ml
Numark Paracetamol Suspension 250mg/5ml 200ml is recommended for the treatment of mild to moderate pain and feverishness associated with teething, toothache, headache, colds, flu and post-immunisation fever.
- Adults and children over 12 – 10-20 ml (Two to Four 5ml spoonfuls) every 4 hours to a maximum 4 doses per day
- Children aged 6 – 12 – 5 to 10 ml every 4 hours to a maximum of 4 doses per day
- Children under 6 – not to be given
- Do not exceed the stated dose, immediate medical advice should be sought, even if you feel well
- Paracetamol should only be used when clearly necessary, except under medical supervision may be harmful
- Consult your doctor if there is no improvement
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date shown on the label
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- It also contains the following inactive ingredients: xanthan gum , magnesium aluminium silicate, glycerol (E422), hydrogenated glucose syrup, sodium benzoate (E211), citric add monohydrate, saccharin sodium, 3.7%v/vethanol96%, polysorbate 80, sorbitan monooleate, orange flavour, sunset yellow (E110) and purified water. This medicine is presented in bottles of 200 ml.