- Solpadeine Max Soluble 32 Tablets
- Solpadeine Max Soluble Tablets are for the transient treatment of intense moderate torment when different painkillers have not worked. Hold up at any rate four hours subsequent to taking some other painkiller before you take this medication. For: Migraine, Headache, Dental Pain, Period Pain, Backache, Arthritic and Rheumatic Pain, Strains and Sprains, Sciatica.
- Quick acting
- Triple activity
- Can cause compulsion
- Use for 3 days as it were
- Contains Paracetamol, codeine, caffeine
Step by step instructions to TAKE.
- For oral use.
- Grown-ups and youngsters 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets broke down in a tumbler of water at regular intervals as required.
- Try not to take more as often as possible than at regular intervals.
- Try not to take in excess of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Try not to provide for youngsters under 12 years old.
- Try not to EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
- Prompt clinical exhortation ought to be looked for in case of an overdose, regardless of whether you feel well.
- In the event that you have to take this medication constantly for over 3 days you should see your PCP or drug specialist.
- This medication contains codeine which can cause habit in the event that you take it persistently for over 3 days. On the off chance that you take this medication for cerebral pains for beyond what 3 days it can aggravate them.
Try not to TAKE.
- Contains paracetamol. Try not to take with some other paracetamol-containing items.
Counsel YOUR DOCTOR.
- Prior to taking this medication, in the event that you are under the consideration of your primary care physician or accepting endorsed medication or are pregnant.
- On the off chance that manifestations endure counsel your PCP.
- For proficient exhortation on meds counsel your drug specialist.