- SUDAFED Sinus Pressure and Pain Tablets can offer you alleviation from the upsetting, excruciating indications of sinus blockage. These tablets decrease irritation and give help with discomfort, just as battling the cerebral pains, fever and uneasiness that frequently go with sinus clog.
How it functions
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride offers profoundly successful alleviation for nose and sinus clog. The decongestant gets the chance to work by helping swollen veins in the nose to limit, helping bodily fluid and air to stream all the more openly.
- Ibuprofen, a mitigating and painkiller, offers help from torment, cerebral pains and irritation.
The most effective method to utilize
- Measurement: For oral use
- Age: Adults and Children more than 12 years
- Portion: Take 1 or 2 tablets each 4-6 hours as essential