- Tempo Tissue’s Menthol is a delicate yet solid tissue that don’t tear when wet.
- Utilize a tissue just one time. Try not to put it into your pocket after use. Recall it has germs, and germs develop in a warm spot.
- Ensure you wash your hands after you clean out your nose it will decrease the infection from spreading.
- You can share tissues, yet don’t utilize it before you let another person have a go, simply tear it into equal parts on the off chance that you both need one and they’re out.
- Never utilize a similar tissue with which you cleaned out your nose, to likewise wipe a tear from your eye. That will just spread germs.