- TePe Interdental Brushes arrive in a scope of sizes, structures and fiber types. The refreshed shading plan depends on ISO-certificated guidelines and permits snappy distinguishing proof of the ideal brush size.
- Day by day use can evacuate 40% more plaque than through brushing alone. Viable plaque control with the assistance of TePe brushes can forestall tooth rot/pits, draining brought about by gum sickness and terrible breath.
Step by step instructions to utilize
- Supplement brush into space between the teeth at gum level.
- Once embedded, delicately move the brush in reverse and advances a few times to evacuate plaque and flotsam and jetsam.
- Continuously flush the brush in water after use.
- Never power the brush into space. For proficient cleaning, you may require more than one size of brush for various size spaces.
- We suggest you change the brush each week or when the fibers become worn.
Dangers and Cautions
- Keep out of the scope of youngsters
- Unjustifiable power and consistent twisting of the wire at cut off edges may prompt crack of the wire and may cause injury.
- Counsel your dental expert for right use.