- Vicks Sinex Micromist is a decongestant nasal splash that gives alleviation from a blocked nose because of basic colds, hayfever and sinusitis with an invigorating fragrance of Menthol and Eucalyptus. The impact of the shower begins in no time and keep going for as long as 8 hours. The dynamic substance is oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
- Unblocks the nose in minutes and for as long as 8 hours, Refreshing fragrance of menthol and eucalyptus removes, Metered splash bottle conveys a precise restorative portion, Suitable for grown-ups and youngsters more than 12 years old.
- For effective nasal use.
- Prior to first utilization, push down on the siphon twice to guarantee the siphon is effectively prepared. After times of capacity of more prominent than multi week, push down on the siphon once to re-make preparations.
- Grown-ups and youngsters more than 12 years: 1 – 2 showers for every nostril each 6 – 8 hours except if prompted in any case by your PCP.
- Not reasonable for use in youngsters under 12 years old
- On the off chance that you are pregnant or bosom taking care of see your PCP before utilizing Vicks Sinex Micromist.
- Counsel your primary care physician or drug specialist if:
- You feel more awful or don’t feel better following 7 days
- You grow new indications
- Not reasonable for use in youngsters under 12 years old.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of youngsters.
- Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% w/v, Levomenthol, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Tyloxapol, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Chlorohexidine Digluconate Solution, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Camphor, Disodium Edetate Dihydrate, Eucalyptol, Sodium Hydroxide and Purified Water.