Vocalzone is recommended to help relieve throat irritation or dryness which may occur if you have been talking, singing or smoking excessively or if you have a cold.
How to take Vocalzone
Age: Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
How many: One pastille
How often: Repeat every 2 hours if required
- Let one pastille dissolve in the mouth and breathe deeply.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Contact your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve.
Hazards and Cautions
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
Before you take Vocalzone
- Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the expiry date (end of the month) printed on the flap.
Store below 25???C.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Levomenthol 1.07% w/w, Peppermint Oil 0.54% w/w, Myrrh Tincture 1.39% v/w.
Also contains: Sucrose, Liquid Glucose, Crystal Tex 85, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Carbon (E153), Liquorice Extract, Beeswax, Purified Water.