- Voltarol Emulgel P 2.32% Gel enters the skin to carry direct help to the influenced territory. For alleviation of rheumatic agony, joint and strong injuries, strains, and wounds. Its cooling recipe is non-oily and non-recoloring.
- Durable help of torment and aggravation!
- Contains the dynamic fixing Diclofenac diethyl ammonium.
- Not for use on kids under 14 years.
- In the event that side effects decline or continue for longer than 7 days, counsel your primary care physician. Keep all medications far off and the sight of youngsters.
- Prior to utilizing, read the encased pamphlet cautiously. Try not to utilize in the event that you are adversely affected by, or ever had an asthma assault, wheezing, urticaria (hives), or a runny nose in the wake of taking ibuprofen or other NSAID torment/calming medication, or on the off chance that you are delicate to diclofenac or some other element of the gel. Try not to utilize on the off chance that you are pregnant and counsel your primary care physician before use on the off chance that you are bosom taking care of. Try not to utilize in the event that you are taking diclofenac or other NSAID tablets. Counsel your primary care physician or drug specialist before utilizing in the event that you experience the ill effects of asthma, have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, or are taking any recommended prescriptions.
- Try not to apply to cuts, wounds, burned from the sun skin or other territory where the skin is strange, or close to the eyes or nasal zone. Try not to cover with a gauze or mortar.