- Zirtek Allergy Relief Tablets have been explicitly intended to treat and reduce the side effects of hayfever and different hypersensitivities including residue, form and pet sensitivities.
- Likewise appropriate for treatment of tingling related with hives and urticaria.
- Reasonable for grown-ups and kids matured 6 and over. Every tablet contains 10mg of Cetirizine Dihydrochloride. Pack contains 7 tablets.
- Grown-ups and young people over 12 years of age: One tablet day by day.
- Youngsters somewhere in the range of 6 and 12 years of age: Half a tablet twice day by day
- The dynamic substance is cetirizine dihydrochloride: One film-covered tablet contains 10 mg cetirizine dihydrochloride.
- Different fixings are:microcrystalline cellulose, lactose-monohydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, Opadry Y-1-7000 (hydro-xypropylmethylcellulose (E 464), titanium dioxide (E 171), macrogol 400)
- Every tablet contains 10mg of ceitirizine hydrochloride.
- Additionally contains lactose.
- Peruse the bundle flyer before use.
- Keep far out and reach of youngsters.
- Try not to provide for youngsters under 6 years.
- On the off chance that you are pregnant or breastfeeding you ought to counsel your primary care physician before taking this medication.